We would like to assure you that one of our highest priorities is the health, safety and security of our guests and team members. In compliance with the Health Authorities guidelines & additional protocol implementations, we have carefully crafted a protocol that is currently being introduced to our hotel. Our hotel obtained the “Health First” certification, designed an internal crisis management Protocol and our staff was trained and certified on how to avoid spread of virus SARS CoV 2. New cleaning and disinfection procedures, increased attention to safety in communal spaces, protective equipment and updated training are included in the new protocols. These protocols describe specific processes and measures that are designed to make you feel confident when you visit us. To learn more, read the outlined steps below:
1. We are “Health First” Certified and we apply the Health Protocol in accordance to the instructions of the National Public Health Organization and the Ministry of Tourism. We maintain high health protection and safety standards as following:
2. Staff: Certified Mariliana team training for COVID-19 spread prevention (PPE use, frequent deep sanitisation and change of equipment)
3. Rooms: Deep room cleaning, disinfection and sanitising (fabric surfaces will be cleaned with a steam appliance, wooden and metallic surfaces and items-such as door handles, keys and cards and security locks are disinfected).
4. Housekeeping: Daily Housekeeping Service is provided only on request basis declared upon arrival.
5. Reception: A plexiglass window is placed at the reception desk.
6. Check-in / Check-out: Check-in 15:00 / Check-out 11:00, for ensuring the proper preparation of the room. Clean and disinfected key are cards provided upon check-in.
7. Public Areas: Installation of antiseptic solutions in public areas so that guests and employees can disinfect their hands???? at all important contact points. Sanitize public contact points such as door handles and other high frequency “touch points” with disinfectants.
8. Pool: increased water quality controls and deep cleaning of our pool areas with suitable products, Maximum number of people in the pools, Minimum distance between the sun beds of different umbrellas is 2 meters at the pools
9. Signing and floor markings: to remind keeping distance and safety instructions.
10. Air Condition: Each room undergoes A/C cleaning and thorough disinfection between every room change. Disinfection of air conditioning units and filters at regular intervals.
11. TV remote: Provide a clean and disinfected TV remote in an individually sealed and protective bag
12. Linens: Wash all linens at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
13. Methods of payment: Offer cash-free methods of payment